CANTERBURY DISTRICT LOCAL PLAN EXAMINATION
To be held at The Guildhall, St Peters Place, Canterbury (near the Westgate Towers) on Wednesday 13 May 2015 at 10am
Inspector: Mr Mike Moore BA(Hons) MRTPI CMILT MCIHT
Programme Officer: Mrs Angela Furlong
Tel: 01227 862 388
- Opening and Introductions: Inspector; Programme Officer; Council.
- Points from the Inspector’s Guidance Notes (enclosed):
- Purpose of the Pre-Hearing Meeting (PHM)
- The Inspector’s role
- Role of the Programme Officer (PO)
- Purpose and nature of the Examination
- Number of representations
- Progressing your representations
- Procedure at the hearing sessions
- Examination Library
- Further statements – submission deadline
- Form of statements
- Statements of Common Ground
- Suggested changes
- Site visits
- Draft list of Matters, Issues and Questions for the Examination
- The draft hearings programme – queries?
- Any further questions?
- Closing and thanks.